Live or online speech that is a source of inspiration, motivation and knowledge in the area of Diversity & Inclusion. Power speech not only provides energy for employees, but also upgrades company meetings or conferences for employees. Power speech is based on anti-discrimination activities conducted by the Porta Foundation and examples of corporations managed by the values of diversity and equality.
Business mediation in situations of conflict between employees and supervisors and between employees. The subject of mediation are in particular those conflicts whose source is exclusion and discrimination. Immediate diagnosis of a conflict and the use of mediation allows the organization to avoid high costs of lawsuits and negative consequences.
Individual and team coaching dedicated to leaders and teams that need a higher level of competence in the area of diversity management. The result of coaching is strengthening the attitudes of leaders that support equality. Individual coaching supports leaders in dealing with specific challenges related to exclusion and discrimination.
This training develops knowledge and attitudes that suport diverse and inclusive working environment. It is offered to managers (including management boards) and HR departments.
THE TOPICS COVERED DURING THE TRAINING COURSES INCLUDE, AMONG OTHERS:
• What is non-exclusive leadership and how to implement it
• The importance of using non-exclusive language
• The impact of unconscious biases on decision making, incl. recruitment
• Legal aspects of discrimination in the workplace
• Best Diversity Management Practices.
THANKS TO THE D&I TRAINING, PARTICIPANTS WILL KNOW:
• What are the mechanisms and effects of excluding or unequal treatment of employees
• How to prevent exclusion and support diversity, and how other companies do it
• How diversity management affects the efficiency of the organization
• What are the challenges of managing diversity and how to deal with them
• What practical steps to take in your own organization.
The audit answers the question to what extent the work environment supports diversity and prevents exclusion. In order to provide a reliable answer, not based only on superficial observations, we offer companies an in-depth audit.
D&I AUDIT ANSWERS QUESTIONS AS:
• Whether there is any unequal treatment in the company
• If so, what is its scale and what groups of employees it concerns
• Whether the unequal treatment is systemic and what it concerns
• What are the company’s procedures or practices to prevent unequal treatment and how effective they are
• What is the readiness and openness of the organization to deal with the topic of diversity
• Where are the risk areas in the company in terms of unequal treatment
• What are the recommended actions to be taken based on the above observations.
D&I Consulting helps organizations provide a work environment where diversity is respected and employees are treated equally. This, in turn, supports the company’s competitiveness and its attractiveness as a desired employer.
WE OFFER CONSULTING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• D&I policy making
• developing a D&I management system in the company
• thorough preparation of the person or persons responsible in the company for the D&I policy
• creating an action plan to build a non-exclusive work environment that respects diversity
• developing content to inform employees and job applicants about the company’s D&I policies and the values and principles that support diversity and equal treatment.