25th August 2020
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website administrator is:
Porta Foundation, ul. Niekłańska 35/1, 03-924 Warsaw.
E-mail contact: email@example.com.
Contact by phone: +48 606 959 490
Personal data that we can process:
When you use our website and / or subscribe to our newsletter and / or contact us via the contact form:
First name and last name;
All other personal data that you send us, e.g. by providing information via the contact form.
Below is a list of tools that can be used to collect personal data:
– Google Analytics – collect anonymous information about your visits to the website (including the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website, transitions between individual subpages).
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is the Porta Foundation. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
– the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by us.
You can exercise the above rights in accordance with the principles described in art. 16 – 21 GDPR by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing your personal data is always voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter or contact us. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Transferring personal data to other entities:
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
– Cyberfolks.pl – in order to store data on the server and handle e-mail
– Google LLC – for the purpose of e-mail exchange
– PayPal LLC – for online payments
– PayU S.A – for online payments
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
Purposes and grounds for processing your personal data:
NEWSLETTER: By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide me with your personal data in the form of an e-mail address, and we process this data in order to send you the newsletter. The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is your consent. The data provided in the newsletter subscription form will be saved in the mailing system database.
E-MAIL CONTACT: By contacting us via e-mail, you naturally provide me with your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the message. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact. Your personal data provided as part of an e-mail contact is processed solely for the purpose of handling your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Transferring your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will be transferred to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards. In the case of transferring your data outside the European Economic Area, we use the so-called standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or guarantees for the transferred data and your rights under the Shield of Privacy UE-USA as a way to privide the right guarantee of security.